Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Vacation Time!

We own a timeshare at a ski resort near here. (The joys of living in Utah!) We spent a week up in the mountains enjoying clear blue skies, pine trees, glorious sunlight and mountain streams and rivers. My favorite times were walking through the trees hand in hand with my wife of 21 years. Can it be that long?? For those who wonder... marriage has been the hardest thing I've ever done and continue to do. The hard part is stepping into the traces every day and working for my family. But when I get moments to hold my wife's hand or play hide and seek with my children or get letters from my son... it makes up for it.

For those of you who wonder... families are worth the sacrifice of time and sweat and tears. Think of it as an investment with unlimited growth opportunities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home