Thursday, May 10, 2007

Of Darkness and Hope

I've been reading a lot here: http://www.journalof911studies.com about the 9/11 attack. I'm left with the conclusion that we have been duped into waging a war in Afghanistan and Iraq against people, who may not have liked us, but certainly had no means to attack us as occured that fateful day. If you think me crazy, go to the site and read for yourself. Before I did, I passionately disagreed with those who thought the Trade Center towers were not destroyed by the airliners. That is not the case now.

Once you cross that Rubicon, you choose a path that leads to the disturbing realization that Americans (or at least people who bare US Passports and birth certificates) have murdered thousands of of their countrymen in an attempt to get the rest of us to support their selfish aims: aims which they have draped in the folds of our flag.

Like I said, you may think me crazy. But when you look at facts and draw conclusions from what the facts present you must either be honest with yourself and make decisions based upon those conclusions or live in denial and pretend that they don't exist. You must choose for yourself, but as for myself, I desire to see the world as it really is, even when it's not the world I wished it were.

The only hope I draw from this is that I know virtually all American's would be outraged at those who caused this atrocity, especially if it were their own country men. And I take great hope in my faith that there is a God who presides over the affairs of men and that He supports those who stand up for truth and justice. He may let wicked men prove their wickedness to the world, but His justice is inescapable. Those who caused this will ultimately pay for what they did.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home